My name is Dan Clay and I own Dangerously Fit Kids – Sydney’s most in-demand and fun fitness program. For the last 14 years, we’ve been helping people change their body and their lives for the better… And now we’re expanding our services to be available to help children because at Dangerously Fit we believe it’s important to invest in our future generations.
It’s A Sad Fact That So Many Of Our Kids Today Struggle With:
- Sleeping Problems
- Lack of Energy
- High Blood Pressure
Scientific research indicates that there is an 80% chance of an obese child becoming an obese adult, and the longer the child is overweight, the more they’ll struggle with weight associated health problems in adulthood.
All these dangerous health risks can be quickly and easily solved through an active lifestyle and sensible healthy eating habits. With child obesity at record highs, it’s time to get our kids off the couch and back into physical activity.
Dangerously Fit Kids is a fun, non-intimidating, non-competitive kid’s fitness program on the Northern Beaches and is designed to help your child build confidence, improve their cardiovascular fitness, strength, endurance, co-ordination and body fat percentage with exciting activities which will encourage a lifetime of healthy habits.
- If eating habits is a huge issue, we have qualified nutritionists on staff to help with creating a nutrition plan catered to each child’s needs. Kids tend to be more responsible about their eating habits when someone other than their parent tracks their daily diet.
Our Active Programs Include:
- Kids Boot Camp. Our bootcamp program is the hallmark of Dangerously Fit and now we’ve adapted this much sought-after program for your children to be able to follow along. The training combines strength and cardiovascular games / drills designed to improve strength and fitness… but more importantly to make exercise an enjoyable experience.
- Kids Self Defense. A fun mix of boxing and karate is an effective way to boost self confidence whilst getting your child more active. This specially designed high-energy program teaches self-control, concentration and focus with fun boxing / karate drills and games.
- Kids Sports. This program enhances skills required by various sports with fun workouts that are designed to improve co-ordination and team work. We vary the games each week to keep the program fresh and to stop your child from getting bored which happens if you do the same thing over and over.
- Kids Yoga. A fantastic balance between strength and flexibility of children’s minds and bodies. Perfect for improving concentration, general wellbeing and relaxation.
Our ‘Dangerously Fit Kids‘ Northern Beaches personal trainers are highly qualified and experienced fitness professionals that have undergone additional training in the area of kids fitness and are nationally qualified by Fitness Australia and Mini Moves.
If you would like more information regarding our Northern Beaches kids fitness or Active After School programs, please fill in the form below or call 1800 791 446.
Wishing you good health,
Dangerously Fit Kids
Northern Beaches, Sydney